I have friends from all communities, but I am especially fond of mallus. They make for great friends and are amazing company. When I asked non-mallus what they felt about mallus, they had some amazing things to say:
1. "They can drink like a fish! This one time, my mallu friend and I had too many drinks. While I got totally sloshed, this one was still going strong! That was definitely a night to remember. No doubt getting drunk is even more fun with them around!"
2. "I love their cinema! They come up with amazing scripts which of course Bollywood remakes later."
3. "Three years of being with a mallu and I can swear on the fact that you haven't tasted spicy non-vegetarian food until you've eaten it at a Malayalee's house."
5. "They are some of the most relaxed and peace-loving people that I know."
6. "They are very, very passionate people. Talk about Rajnikanth being better than Mohanlal and Mammootty and you'll know what I mean!"
8. "They ensure that you get a free stay whenever you visit Kerala, which is as close you can get to paradise on earth!"
9. "With them comes unlimited supply of banana chips... Om nom nom nom!"
11. "Hospital work becomes way easier if you have a Malayalee friend. If you know what I mean!"
12. "Ever seen a Malayalee without a gold chain? They know the ABC of gold a little too well. From what I've experienced, they are your go-to person for everything gold!"
14. "I have a couple of Mallu colleagues and they are some of the most hardworking people I know!"
15. "They have some of the most graceful women. I am also particularly fond of their elegant set sarees! Aren't they just so beautiful?"
17. "Apparently, every Mallu knows every other Mallu. Their Mallu connections are just too strong and go beyond boundaries and borders!"
18. "When I say I know at least a dozen Mallus very well, I am not exaggerating. And each one of them is as down to earth as the next one! They are really sweet."